Why buy The Popular
- Space saving low profile design
- Contemporary look suits any room
- 5 classic colours to choose from
- Economical alternative to tumble dryer
- Use your room’s natural warmth
- Lower your carbon footprint
- Clothesmaid make a donation to the ITF, which means a tree is planted for every four airers sold (see ”Our Story”)
A Stephens, Ireland –
I’m delighted with my new Popular airer and the very clever wall brackets that meant we were able to install it in a room with a concrete ceiling. Both are lovely quality and Jonathan was very helpful throughout the ordering process.
Joshua P, Winchester –
I’m so pleased with my purchase, it has paid for itself in only a few months. I have recommended to my friends.
Miranda F, Sussex –
Really great, i’ve been using it to dry flowers on. Photo to follow. Best, Miranda x
Tony S, Chipping Norton –
One of the most used things in the house. The tumble dryer is almost redundant. Happy days
Tracey Whitehead, Blackpool –
Just wanted to say thanks for the wonderful customer service. The rails arrived today, can’t wait to put it up now.
Thank you again
Glenda Hawley, Duffield, Derbyshire –
A much loved airer for clothes, herbs, painting projects…. you name it..
David Nicholls, Warrington –
The Popular is space saving and discrete, flexible and indispensable with 3 growing boys!
Roger Hart, Daventry –
I have found it excellent for a small space such as mine. So much so that I’m thinking of getting one for my girlfriend.